Let’s create your dream job together
Searching for that perfect mix of work life balance? Let's make it happen. If you are a talented designer or a Drupal devotee who wants to join a team where hard work is rewarded and laughter is shared, let's talk about crafting the perfect job for you today.
Neubreed prides itself on a set of core values that define how we behave - As technicians, as designers, as professionals, as colleagues, as people. We live these values everyday.
We hire people who are smart, passionate and curious
We give you the independence you need to flourish. Some of the benefits working for Neubreed include:
- We inspire team members to achieve their best and support them in every step of the way.
- Excellent remuneration packages
- A workplace that values and rewards its team members
- Opportunities to develop professional skills
- Relaxed, fun and productive atmosphere
Graphic Web Designer - Freelance
Located in Crows Nest Neubreed is an established website design company committed to providing high quality, results-driven websites and online marketing services to our clients.
We are looking for a passionate Web Designer who doesn't need to be micromanaged and can flourish in a self-managed environment. You be responsible for working on a variety of projects primarily involved in website graphic design and UX design.
You will be responsible for designing the user interface and overall customer experience for our websites and applications, including overall navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual graphic elements.
As the designer, you need to have a strong understanding of current online trends and conversion techniques.
The core duties of this role;
- Work to design and develop visual concepts including websites, HTML emails, ads, microsites to be used by small to medium business with conversion in mind
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of clients websites
- Reporting to & providing updates to the business project manager.
- Contributing to the company development standards
We need a all-rounder web designer on the team with the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 Years' experience in a similar environment.
- Web design skills and experience with content management systems including Drupal & WordPress
- Working knowledge of basic CSS and HTML;
- Working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work from concept through to final production on websites
- Ability to multi-task, be highly organised, work efficiently and independently
- Demonstrated creativity, imagination and a desire to innovate
- A quality / promising portfolio of previous work
- Good technical aptitude and a passion for user experience
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills (Fluency in English is a must)
- Business communications, writing and editing skills
- Ability to accept suggested changes and effectively communicates alternative solutions
This position is perfect for those who have an inquisitive approach to learning, and enjoy technology. The candidate will be required to think beyond the immediate scope of the job, and understand the larger picture of the company.