Let’s create your dream job together
Searching for that perfect mix of work life balance? Let's make it happen. If you are a talented designer or a Drupal devotee who wants to join a team where hard work is rewarded and laughter is shared, let's talk about crafting the perfect job for you today.
Neubreed prides itself on a set of core values that define how we behave - As technicians, as designers, as professionals, as colleagues, as people. We live these values everyday.
We hire people who are smart, passionate and curious
We give you the independence you need to flourish. Some of the benefits working for Neubreed include:
- We inspire team members to achieve their best and support them in every step of the way.
- Excellent remuneration packages
- A workplace that values and rewards its team members
- Opportunities to develop professional skills
- Relaxed, fun and productive atmosphere
Senior Drupal developer - Freelance
We are looking for an experienced senior Drupal developer who has well rounded skills (back end, site building, front end) and an in depth knowledge of both Drupal standards and PHP. We are offering a contract or casual role with flexibility. Work either on or off site.
Neubreed is based in Crows Nest, Sydney and has been around for over 14 years. We are a small Drupal workshop that packs a real punch. We produce great work and have a wide variety of clients that we work with. Our team is the heart of our organisation and we are all passionate about our industry and in particular Drupal.
If you become one of us as our Drupal / PHP Developer you will add technical expertise, industry knowledge, and collaborate well with the team. All of your work at Neubreed will be an achievement that you'll be proud of.
- 5+ years solid PHP and MySQL experience
- 5+ years exp in Drupal development
- Experience developing custom themes and modules in Drupal
- Broad knowledge of available Drupal modules and community participation
- Experience with scoping and wire frames and talking directly with clients
- Must have a passion for the "user experience" and developing trends
- Fluent English and great communications skills a must
- A solid portfolio and links to active sites that you've collaborated on
If you are an experienced Drupal and PHP Developer with the above skills and you want to join a team where your skills get noticed, please apply immediately, we are interviewing now!